Are you looking for a career that helps keep Petaluma moving? A career that reduces traffic and greenhouse gases? Are you looking for a job that can provide security for you and your family? MV Transportation Inc., offers a diverse range of opportunities. From mechanics to drivers to dispatchers, we can help move your career in the right direction.
- Health and dental coverage
- Free transit pass (Petaluma Transit)
- Paid time-off
- Educational and employee development opportunities
- Career advancement
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report
- Valid Driver’s license with a minimum of three (3) years driving history
- At least 21 years old
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a physical
- Report to work on time and in proper uniform
- Maintain a good attendance record
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Requires the ability to read, write, and speak English and to perform basic mathematical procedures
MV Transportation is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
How to Apply
WALK-IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
Monday through Friday from 8 am – 5 pm or Saturday & Sunday 9 am-3 pm. Address: 555 N McDowell Blvd, Petaluma CA 94954. Please park on Transport Way.
For questions, please call 707-778- 4466 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.