Transportation for ADA-eligible persons in Petaluma is available by calling Petaluma Paratransit at 707-778-4460.
Trips can be reserved for travel Monday through Friday, 6:15am to 10:15pm, Saturday 7:20am to 10:15pm, and Sunday, 8:20am to 5:45pm. Trips must be reserved at least one day in advance. Fare is $3.00 per trip. Persons must be registered with Petaluma Paratransit prior to booking trips.
We are partnered with Sonoma County Transit and Santa Rosa CityBus in conducting “in-person” eligibility assessments for applicants seeking paratransit service. These assessments have replaced the paper application process.
To be certified as eligible to ride Petaluma Paratransit:
- Please call (707) 541-7180 or TDD (707) 541-7184 to request an application and to schedule an in-person interview.
- Bring the application to your interview. We can help you complete the application at that time.
- Information you provide from your health care provider will be considered, but is not required.
- At your interview you will be asked to assess your ability to use Petaluma fixed route service.
Registered users may call to reserve trips for the next day up to seven days in the future during the following times:
- Monday – Friday 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Saturday 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Sunday 9:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
Petaluma Paratransit Fares
|Rider Card (12 one-way trips)*||$33.00|
|*Note: Rider Cards are available on buses ONLY, not at pass sales outlets!|